Well, since I had to go to the VA Hospital in Los Angeles (for a scheduled CT scan and an oral surgery consult and an ultrasound) Mike and I figured that we would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. And by doing so, we put our ultimate parenting skills to the test! Michael and I (without any additional help) took all 5 kids to Disney Land!! And to our astonishment, it went extrememly well.
We left earily in the morning. All the kiddos slept in the car. Natalie felt the need to put the blanket up and over her head and then fell asleep. Funny girl!
Here he is,...my partner in crime and my best friend! What can I say? I love this man. After almost 7 years of marrage, he still makes me feel so special and so loved!
Here we are, all 7 of us! Go team Prior!
The park wasn't too crowded so we were able to ride about 10 rides, went to the Soundsational Parade and met various Disney characters.
My 3 sweet girlies! I wonder how long they will allow us to dress them all the same. Well for now, I'm getting away with it for as long as I can.
Where ever we go, (even at Disney Land) we tend to be a spectical. People just can't seem to get over the fact that we actually have 5 children that are so young and so close together. This one girl was fawning over Daxton and how cute he is (and he is a cutie pie) so I let her hold him and she was thrilled to pieces.
We lined up to get good seats for the parade which I have to admit was my favorite part of the day!
This picture says it all. Delaney, don't even require an explanation! Silly girl!
Our family of 7!
The girls are getting so big that they can actually sit by them selves on some of the rides. Natalie begged and begged to go on the Pooh Bear ride, and who can say "no" to that sweet little face?
And sadly this adventure has come to an end. But we had and amazing time!
No comments:
Post a Comment