I adore this picture of Leah & Daxton! Although this was not planned, they appear to be wearing matching outfits! My loves! I can't imagine my life without either one of these special people!
The girls are spending a lot of time with my Mom and Dad lately and they have been having a blast!
I'm not sure if I had included this in my previous post but I did recently have oral surgeryat the VA Hospital in West Los Angeles. I really liked my 3rd year resident and she did an amazing job.
So here I am before the proceedure
Aaaaannnndddd here I am afterwards. All drugged up and sleeping the entire drive home from Los Angeles. Although I don't remember, I have been told that I said some pretty funny stuff!
6 month old baby Daxton Ryker, loves his Jumparoo and after he has bounced out all of his wiggles, he likes to take a little cat nap, not unlike his big sister Delaney (pictured below)
Here is Delaney at about 8 months old and just like her little brother, passed out in the baby bouncer!
We came across these books in a doctor's waiting room. HYSTERICAL!
Our beautiful nurse Natalie! Oh, we just love her to pieces. If not for her and many other nurses, these little boys may not have made it into the world. The boys had a 6 month developmental clinic to attend at Sierra Vista Hospital and so of coarse we had to go see our favorite nurses on the Labor and Delivery floor.
This is my beautiful niece Madison. She is (and I am saying this very proudly) following in my footsteps and is a rock star soccer player. Just as I was, at her age, she is playing club soccer. We may not have played the same possition, (Madison is a goalie and I was a half back and left defence) but I
but we both have that athletic drive. I played soccer all the way up thru high school and club soccer while I was in college. As a freshman at Morro Bay High School, I was 1 of only 3 freshman that was placed on the Varsity team and was a starting player as left defence. I lettered in Soccer every single year and my first year on the Varsity team we were so good that we went all the way CIF. I think Madison has the potentional to be even better than I was.
The summer months are upon us which means that there a number of birthdays at the Prior home. Natalie turned 5 and Delaney turned 4 and although Kherrington's birthday isn't until November, she has been completely potty trained for months. My babies are growing way too fast. My boys are already 6 months old and I'm sad to know that these moments have wizzed by so quickly.
Mr. Parker Eric is such a little piglett! He's so funny. The moment that the spoon leaves his mouth and goes over to Daxton, Parker starts screaming. It's like I can't seem to get the spoon in this mouth fast enough! HAHA! He and Daxton are almost the same weight at 14 lbs
Mr Daxton Ryker
Naked Parker before a bath
I came across this picture the other day of my sister and I, at my wedding. Isn't she beautiful? I sure think so. I don't get to see her as much as I would like to, but she's super special to me and I love her to death!
I got to meet up with a bunch of my fabulous girl friends from church for a play date at the park. It was so great to see everyone and see how all our families have grown!
And who doesn't love a little snuggle time?! I sure do!



1 comment:
I have always loved checking in on your growing family on your blog. Sharla is going to be greatly missed. Mike I am so, so sorry for your loss. I wish I lived closer to help with your little ones. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment