Afternoon Love,
Well I am proud to say that for the first time last night I had a dream about you that was not only positive but felt real. I was able to embrace you and even though in my dream I had knew that you had passed, I was not sad. I felt almost a strength and your pure love. It only lasted what seemed like 5 minutes, but it was all I needed in my dream. I woke up and felt less sad then I normally do in the morning. It may have been just a dream or maybe you really came to me in my dream, but whatever it was, I am fully saying that you actually came to me in my dream. Life seems to be a little less scary now and feel see myself doing things that I thought might take much longer to be able to have the courage to do. I went out shopping today by myself, I paid bills by myself, I even might do a little yard work outside which I always loved doing before, but know that there will be much more enjoyment because every little thing has more meaning. When I feel the wind blow across my face, it feels like your gentle touch, when I hear chimes, they remind me of your jewelry bracelets you used to wear that would clink together when you walked. Even the birds I hear, sometimes their chirps sound like a small voice. Occasionally from another house I will hear someone laugh and it reminds me of all the laughter that was in our house. These were all things that a week ago would have effected me to tears. Now I can feel the comfort in each of them. I feel you reminding me that those moments have not ended, just temporarily put on hold. I say it every day and will say it until the day I die, but I love you more than life itself, and I miss you like crazy, truly never does a single moment go by where I am not thinking of you. Continue to please be my rock. Give me the continued words to say and encouragement delivered from those around me. Every message that anyone has sent me is not only from their mouths but I believe you have a hand in what is said. Sometimes I will receive messages that have something in it that you have said to me before. Those little words remind me that you have not nor ever will abandoned me. Bless you my love. Another day of life has passed and brings me a day closer to when we will truly embrace. May you always have me fully, may you always know that I am your forever as you are mine. I love you!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment